Crew Member or Crew Leader – Mover or Mover/Driver Position
Begin a career with a quickly growing company in the St. Louis area with All-Star Moving LLC! With our sales increasing each year, our demand for crew members, drivers, and team leaders is increasing regularly. We have also been creating office and/or supervisor positions to manage high flow of sales and to coordinate our multiple crews. We prefer to hire into higher positions from our current pool of employees so we have long-term career opportunities as well!
Job Description – As a mover, you will perform moves for our customers on a 2 to 6 man crew. We are well-known in St. Louis and beyond for our precision moving techniques and our attention to detail so we can assure our customers the absolute best moving service available. You will be responsible for upholding this image and these core values. Our customers trust our ability to move their possessions without risk of loss or damage so it is necessary to pass a criminal background check and other similar requirements.
Crew Member Job Responsibilities –
- Provide top-notch customer service skills to all of our customers, every time – all the time.
- Maintain clean appearance – Clean uniform, good hygiene, trimmed facial hair, ETC…
- Assist driver with backing up and maneuvering trucks
- Assist driver with managing equipment, tools, and also maintaining truck/worksite cleanliness.
- Complete necessary paperwork to ensure proper documentation of preexisting damage reports.
Driver/Crew Lead Responsibilities – includes Crew Member responsibilities plus:
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip reports on trucks and equipment.
- Interact well with customers and explain moving process.
- Complete invoicing paperwork as well as other on-site documents to ensure the safety of crew members and customer belongings.
- 21 years of age with a valid Class E Driver’s License.
Job Requirements –
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Display a professional attitude and light mood at all times.
- Good spatial intelligence (awareness of your surroundings and how an object will move in a given area)
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Great physical condition (must be able to lift heavy objects repeatedly throughout the day without being easily tired). 100 lbs. or more.
- Having experience with general labor is also a plus.
- Ability to maintain communication with our main office during on or off duty hours.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Having your own vehicle may also be required to drive yourself and crew to job-site. (We reimburse for gas and mileage).